关于 the Department of 公共安全
The Juilliard Department of 公共安全 is the entity responsible for the security of people and assets at Juilliard. Our department consists of staff with security backgrounds in the U.S. government and the commercial sector and a team of uniformed 公共安全 officers who are licensed by the State of New York.
Security efforts at Juilliard are based on three fundamental principles and are the motivation for all security measures implemented at the school:
- 梅ntain a secure environment for all students, faculty, staff, guests, and performance attendees
- Manage security threats in proportion to their assessed risk to Juilliard's people and assets
- Facilitate academic and performance-related programs while minimizing any disruptions to those programs to the extent possible
The 公共安全 Department is continuously operational, our staff is on call, and there is always a 公共安全 officer on premises 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Building hours are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8am-12am
- Saturday-Sunday: 8am-11pm
- 公共安全 officers are stationed at the main desk in the lobby, located at the 65th Street entrance of the Irene Diamond Building, 在任何时候. A security officer is also present at the 65th Street entrance during building hours, the 66th street entrance (Juilliard Bookstore) during bookstore hours, and other locations throughout the building during operational hours.
- The Department of 公共安全 is located in room 104 on the Plaza level of the Irene Diamond Building. The department welcomes all questions regarding your security and safety.